VMware Infrastructure 3: Operations
|This training course focuses on managing VMware Infrastructure 3 operations and configuration, and covers VMware ESX Server and VMware VirtualCenter.
|System administrators, systems engineers, and operators who are responsible for managing day-to-day operations in a VMware Infrastructure 3 environment.
|Instructor-led Classroom Learning
|System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems.
You will learn:
• Install and configure virtual machines
• Deploy virtual machines from templates
• Migrate and manage virtual machines
• Monitor and troubleshoot virtual machine problems
|Module 1: Virtual Infrastructure Overview
• VMware products: functions and applications
Module 2: Creation and Management of VMs
• Use of templates
• Manage using VMware VirtualCenter and Web Access
Module 3: Resource Management
• Setting VM priorities on CPU, memory, and other resources
• VMotion migrations
Module 4: VM Resource Optimization and Monitoring
• Workload assessment
Module 5: VM Troubleshooting
• Systematic isolation of problems
• Common symptoms, faults, fixes
|Call (888)-99-ITTOD For Pricing On This Training Course