Developing ASP.NET Web Applications
|ASP.NET 2.0 dramatically increases Web developer productivity for Web applications deployed on Windows 2000, XP and Vista. In this course, you gain the skills needed to develop and deploy Web applications with ASP.NET 2.0. You learn how to build sophisticated user interfaces by configuring controls and extending them with custom code. You also learn how to integrate data access with data-source controls.
|This course is valuable for those who are interested in building Web applications with ASP.NET 2.0. Experience programming in a modern object-oriented language and an understanding of HTML are assumed.
|Instructor-led Classroom Learning
|Experience with ASP.NET 1.1 is not required.
Students will learn:
- Build dynamic Web applications with ASP.NET 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005
- Create consistent user interfaces with Master pages, Themes and Skins
- Retrieve, modify and report on data from any data source
- Program common application tasks including master-detail pages with minimal code
- Secure access to the application using Web Forms authentication
- Generate personalizable applications with user profiles
- Getting Started with ASP.NET
- Architecting the User Interface
- Retrieving and Updating Data
- Enhancing Web Pages
- Securing the Application
- Maintaining State
- Improving Application Functionality
- Deploying your Application
|Call (888)-99-ITTOD For Pricing On This Training Course